Understanding the Selling Process
we want you to feel confident when selling your home
We understand that selling your home can be a daunting experience. We would never want you to make a decision like this for your family without all the facts. That’s why we took the time to create these informational videos, and are ready and willing to walk you through each part of the process. Questions are important. Please go through our Frequently Asked Questions section below as many of the answers you need may be found there. If you need further assistance, please feel free to call us anytime.
How to Know if a Cash Buyer is Offering You a Good Price
Don’t Hold On to a Vacant or Distressed House!
Frequently Asked Questions
Why wouldn’t I just list my house with a Real Estate Agent?
When you sell on-market, you will have dozens of people walk through your home with open houses, buyers who might have their financing fall through, and home inspection worries. Each item can add stress and months to the sale process. Then, when you take into account the agents’ fees and items the buyer requests you to fix, the actual amount you get in your pocket is almost never the price for which you sold it.
What are ALL my options to sell my house?
2. Sell the house yourself (For Sale By Owner): You’re doing all the work an agent would: taking photos, creating listings, showing the property and organizing contract signings. You will definitely save some money this way, but your time investment is substantial. Plus, you’re still on the hook for all repairs and clean-up.
3. Sell now to I Buy NorCal Houses: Avoid all of the hassles with listing on the market and having to take care of every repair. You just let us know when you need to close and what your needs are, and we will give you our fair, no-obligation offer. Difficult situations, irritating tenants and properties in disrepair are our jam!
What’s my easiest option?
Sell directly to I Buy NorCal Houses—we buy houses directly from you, the homeowner. Sell your house fast without the hassle of dealing with on-market buyers or the cost of commissions.
1. Sell “As-Is:” Does your house need repairs you don’t want to or can’t afford to make? Great! We’ll take care of that.
2. We’ll Clean Out and Declutter: Have extra projects you have laying around that you can’t take with you? Old furniture you don’t want? Don’t worry about it! We’ll take care of that.
3. No Commissions (and We’ll Pay All Closing Costs!): We don’t charge commissions, because we’re the only buyer you have to worry about. We don’t make our money by sneaking in extra costs to you. We’re in the business of fixing up houses and going through the hassles ourselves to sell them.
4. Fully Confidential and Discreet: Avoid having to share your information with the world through the MLS- with agents and dozens of buyers. Our process is completely private and discreet.
Can you even help me? My situation is really complicated.
Divorce, foreclosure, death of a family member, burdensome rental property, and almost every other real-life situation you can imagine. Sometimes, our clients are simply too busy to take the time to deal with what typically need to be done to prepare a house to sell.
We’ll know very quickly if we can help you, and unlike selling through an agent, you don’t have to wait to see if the buyer can get financing- we’re ready to buy right now!
Can I leave my troublesome tenants in the house?
How quickly can I get paid?
What does “as-is” mean?
We buy your Northern California house in “as-is” condition, which means you don’t have to worry about doing repairs, decluttering, or getting it ready for showings. We’ll handle all repairs, inspections, etc. after we purchase your house. We’ll factor this into our offer, of course, but it saves you the money and the headache associated with getting your house ready to sell.
What does “all-cash offer” mean?
What if I don’t need a fast closing?
Are you just going to give me a low-ball offer?
What we offer is based on what the value of the property may be once we make the necessary improvements and upgrades. We’re entirely transparent with this offer process and happy to walk you through how it works. The old-fashioned way, person to person and in most cases, face-to-face.
Is this legit?
Yes—thousands of your neighbors are exploring their options when it comes to selling their house the easiest, fastest and most transparent way.
If you don’t have the time or ability to list your house on the market for top dollar, we offer an alternative. We’ll work with you to assess your situation, make you a transparent all-cash offer and close on your timeline.